Friday, August 15, 2008

Check out them thighs!!

Now this isnt meant to be insulting at all. Merely an observation.
While watching the Olympics the other night, and watching the women's gymnastics team choke, something was bothering me seeing Shawn Johnson on tv.
While this definitely isnt a knock on her at all- for the record i think she is pretty for a 16 year old and the 2nd best gymnast in the world- but watching her and seeing how bottom heavy she was, reminded me of someone, and i couldnt place my finger on it. The sheer size of her thighs combined with her height (4'9") made her look dis proportioned.
(By the way how could a girl from Iowa ever end up with such an African American name, when you hear the name "Shawn Johnson: dont you immediately imagine a black guy that plays for the Atlanta Falcons or something?)

I kept thinking all night after watching her on tv and continued today when she competed in the Singles all around competition, when it finally dawned on me! I knew who she reminded me of, and now ladies and gentlemen, may i present to you, Shawn Johnson's body twin..........



















MAURICE JONES DREW!!!


Again may i remind you i am not insulting her, and i think with a closer look, you will agree with me:

You be the Judge.

No comments: